T-T-T--TIMER

Friday, May 16, 2008

TODAY IS A NEW DAY!











Today is the day that I, JMAN or Snij, have completed my 1.5 mi run.








It doesn't seem too large, but it was the furthest I have ran. Previously I have ran the 1/4th of a mile run which I only want to beat 2:00 with, and that's easy. One week after that sprung the 1/2 mile run which my plan was 4:30 minutes and yet I got 3:56, SWEET! Finally today I had the 1 mile. My plan was 10:00 and I got 10:36 so it's O.K. Than I also had started to think about the 1.5 mile run at the end of the day, and decided to do it. It was an interesting start. I saw a friend I haven't seen for awhile and someone was about to ditch it for Video Games! I was about to yell at him (Pardon my french) "So you want a fat ass than a tough buttock?" But that's against the kid rules that have never been laid out or written, sorry but parents you'll never remember the rules. Finally a teacher stopped him and he ran it, YAY! Anyway, everyone started with the horn and sprinted while me and Ben, or BB(big ben) jogged off. He said " Keep up with me and pace yourself." I already knew this and thought it was gonna be easy. yet if you see this kid, he can run for 5 minutes straight then a break. What I did was every other teacher I ran then walked. They were about .2 miles apart so I knew I was pacing. Then I saw BB on the side comming back (notifying that I was slow or he was insainly fast). Then I took off running like crazy, didn't work. So I started zoning out untill I saw C-NUK zooming with her camera and realised, this ain't too bad. Than started making a funny face, than ran. Finally I see the Finish line, and than ohh sweet snow cone and picked up the free waterbottle. While someone to the left was like "Oh thank you, thankk you SOOOOO much." I guess what I thought wasn't long, was. So I head to the snow cone place and see AK there seving them out like a pro. So I guess I just special cause I call his name and he realises it's me. Than he takes the snow cone from my hand and doubles the juice in the snow cone. So after the race I got a free waterbottle, a snow come, and whole body aching and a butt that want's too sit down. Than we leave, and have a great time coming home.

5 comments:

Tea said...

Way to tear up the course! You even beat me to the finish!

hey...did you use the GU?

Anonymous said...

You never gave it too me....DORK!

Iron Eric said...

Good job to you man! Way cool.

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Proud of you! I love the origamis you made for me too. Again Congrats on the Race!!! Love Ya, Grandma

Wes said...

Nicely done there JMan! Lucky for you they didn't let parents run, cause my money was on the Tea-inator ;-)

You're a speedy peep. Way to kick some tail!!!