T-T-T--TIMER

Monday, February 11, 2008

Cool!


Well first, I learned how to change COLOR! WOO! Today was just normal....nuttin big. I have notes, easy writing, and easy reading homework. yeah. While you triatheletes work your butt off and chow down 12,000 calories I have to do notes, NOTES! I mean come on. We talking about notes? Oh well. Mic Bwub is in the basement playing video games untill 5:00 then eats, then bacck down into the cave. While I stuck doing NOTES! Then C-Nacho says, "You can do it, not much left!" ONE HOUR LATER..... "You caqn do it, not much left!" UGH! Hehe, it's never THAT long for m e to complete the NOTES but it boring and k-rapy. (crapy).






Well you just read a blog about my day, the hizzle way.



1 comment:

Tea said...

yea, uh, have fun with that HOMEWORK.

nyah nyah....I did mine today!