T-T-T--TIMER

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sorry for not posting but....

Saturday was a great day! But we had a little bit of problems during the day. Saturday was the day of the first round playoffs, and we were the 11:00 o'clock game. When my team entered the gym the 10:00 o'clock game hadn't started! Finally after a long time of waiting,around 20 minutes, they finally gave up and lost. Now we are about to play and we only had FIVE PLAYERS! (for all you non-basketball watching peoples 5 players are on the court at all times, and so we would have to play thew whole game. Well I did because i'm so cool like that.)
Anyway, one of our players came, then another. FINALLY! Now we can acctually play a decent game. The usual start, until we just started nocking down points. (I got first points. IT WAS A THREE!) At the end I got 10 points, MY SEASON HIGH! after a while of stress we turning out for the win. Woo! Then later we still when out in 50 degree weather to shoot hoops. When we got home I watched Austin Powers, YEAH,BABY, YEAH! Finally Mic-Bwub (brother) Called his friends and we saw CLOVERFIELD! One of the greatewst movies I saw. And we got shoes. So saturday was PACKED! Now The next part is about living with a triathelete.

C-NUK
Ok, This is about C-NUK.
When I see my mom, bustin' her butt off and know that see pushes to her limits to get where she needs to be, I wish I could do it. Simming A TON OF LAPS, I think 2.3 miles. It isn't hard. And then I think of all you guys. It''s kind of like the triathelets have their own species. She had me try noon and, oh wow, I hated it. She LOVES it! Well it's just wierd. Then if you think about how all you people like, Tri Turtle, Tea, Natellie(sorry if miss spelled), are in the best shape of your life and in my opinion so crazy to do Ironman, go for it. If you think you can do it do it.

2 comments:

Tea said...

aw maaaaannnnn...you underestimate yourself!

I've seen you progress just THIS year! Remember earlier in the b-ball season when you thought you couldn't make it through the 2 back to back games. You were exhausted. Coach didn't give you any breaks. You took a drink of water at half-time and you kept going! Not very many kids are willing to play 2 basketball games with no breaks. Not many kids COULD do that.

Everytime you get out there on the court, I am so proud of you. You always give it everything you can. That's why your team, your coach, and I am so proud of you.

Let's get ready to kick some butt this friday night! (I just hope my throat has recovered from screaming yesterday).

I am the Big Bad Wolf said...

Keep it up J-Man. None of us got where we are in one day, but if we'd had the drive like you do when we were your age, we'd have probably been in the olympics or something. Or maybe gone to an ivy league college. We're just NOVICES like you!

My son plays basketball too and they are in a league that they shouldn't be in so they get beat every single game. There's been a couple where they only have 5 players show up (it's a rec team) and they get SO tired.

Natalie