T-T-T--TIMER

Thursday, February 7, 2008

WOO

Ok, this is how da day went down, the hizzle way. OK. So,well this happened 2 days ago but, I GOT MYSELF A BLACK EYE! Yeah.... I was in a fight in the back alley. Hehe, just kidding. Little H-Ray and i were wrestling. H-Ray is our dog. Anyway, I was holding their mighty lord, BALL! Well it's a half sphere with a hole in it but they go crazy if we say ball. Could you imagine "Wanna throw half sphere with hole in it? Huh?" But, they go after it no matter what and I was acting like I was a football player and when i was turning right little H-Ray was trudging too me. Yeah, she has to trudge.Fat+Happy+Small=H-Ray.But on the other hand, Large+Very large+Eat+lazy+can live without ball= Koda, or K-hizzle. Ok, this is 2-7-08, and da snij is saying

BBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE
homies.

4 comments:

Tea said...

I like how we say "wanna play buh...?" and they go bonkers!

Too bad about the eye, but it'll be intimidating at the playoff game on Saturday.

Snij said...

Yeah.

riderpitts said...

u cant use the word homies - what are you 14 years old -

Rebecca said...

welcome to blog world! i feel like i know you already. ;)